Do I Need A Solicitor To Sell My House?

Posted By: on 9th August 2018 | Category:

This might seem like an unnecessary cost, but when you have accepted an offer on your property you will need a specialist conveyancing solicitor to carry out the legal work. It is important to instruct an experienced solicitor who will prepare the correct contract documentation according to your type of transaction. This will ensure that you are properly protected.

Your conveyancing solicitor will answer enquiries received on your behalf and make sure that these are answered in the correct way. Responses to these enquiries should be worded in a way that looks after you interests. Once these enquiries have been answered, they will deal with exchange of contracts and completion of your sale.

If a mortgage loan is involved, you will need a lawyer.


Brighton Solicitors

Lanes End House,
15 Prince Albert Street,
Brighton BN1 1HY
t. +44 (0)1273 323231
f. +44 (0)1273 820350

Horsham Solicitors

14 Carfax,
West Sussex RH12 1DZ
t. +44 (0)1403 210200
f. +44 (0)1403 241275

Hove Solicitors

79 Church Road,
East Sussex BN3 2BB
t. +44 (0)1273 722532
f. +44 (0)1273 326347

Worthing Solicitors

5 The Steyne,
West Sussex BN11 3DT
t. +44 (0)1903 213511
f. +44 (0)1903 237053