Who am I?
I am a associate solicitor specialising in company and commercial law.
What I do
I collaborate with clients on their commercial projects, big and small, including:
- reviewing and drafting contracts and other commercial documents
- advising on the effects of commercial law and regulations
- buying and selling businesses of every kind
- setting up new ventures and transferring assets within groups of companies
- company-constitutional matters including dealing with share capital, amending articles of association and preparing shareholder agreements
- incentivising key employees with share option schemes and protecting businesses and major shareholders when such schemes mature
- advising on complex data protection issues and preparing compliant policies and agreements
I grew up in Sussex and moved abroad to teach English after graduating from University College London with an Archaeology degree. I came home to Sussex to obtain my Graduate Diploma in Law from the University of Sussex and worked in the charity sector and local government before qualifying as a solicitor and specialising in company commercial law.
My hobbies and interests
Archaeology – I would say that, wouldn’t I !