Who am I?
Salaried partner and head of the dispute resolution department.
What I do
I specialise in all aspects of property disputes, including:
- Possession claims
- Ground rent, service charge and administration charge recovery
- Applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber), the County Court, the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) and the Court of Appeal
- Interpretation of leases
- Breaches of covenants by both landlords and tenants (including disrepair, unauthorised alterations, noise nuisance, sub-letting etc.)
- Licences for alterations
- Property management and related issues
- Forfeiture of leases
- I act for landlord, tenants, managing agents and individuals and work closely with other professionals including surveyors and valuers
I studied law at Warwick University and obtained a distinction on the Legal Practice Course. I completed my training contract with Woolley Bevis, qualified as a solicitor in April 2010 and in September 2015 was appointed as a partner of the firm.
I am a member of the Property Litigation Association and Sussex Law Society.
My hobbies and interests
I am a very keen wine drinker and have monthly wine tastings with friends. My wine teacher says that the more you drink the better you become as a wine taster!
I am always looking for something new and exciting to try. Most recently this has included Glastonbury, Glyndebourne and dumper truck racing.