Who am I?
What I do
I specialise in catastrophic and complex personal injury and clinical negligence claims. I am also a specialist in managing professional negligence claims involving Personal injury claims handled by other solicitors.
Complex personal injury – including serious head and spinal injury claims, amputations and fatal accident claims Clinical negligence claims Professional negligence claims
- I am a member of the National Institute of Trial Advocates.
- I taught on the certificate in civil litigation course run through a joint venture with Nottingham Law School/Nottingham Trent University.
- Member of Law Society’s Personal injury Panel.
- Advisor with AVMA (Action for Victims Of Medical Accidents).
- Ambassador for Charity Action for medical research.
- Member of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers).
- Member of Sussex Law Society.
- I obtained my Master’s degree in advanced litigation from Nottingham Trent University whilst working full time.
My hobbies and interests
I love walking and have walked a number of walks, including the South Downs way and Downs Link Way. Time permitting, I also enjoy attending social ballroom dances with my husband. Travel is another big passion and in 2015 I was fortunate enough to tour part of North India.
I was fortunate enough to take part in a challenge walking different sections of the Great Wall of China and raising money for Cancer Research UK in October 2018. This was very much a physical as well as a mental challenge and enabled me to push myself to limits which I was not aware of!
The sections of the wall which were climbed were those to which access was almost impossible hence the challenge both in reaching the top of the wall and walking along the same! Along the way we stayed in local lodges or hostels with local families and were lucky enough to have a taste of what life is like in rural china.