Who am I?
Associate in the Leasehold Enfranchisement department.
What I do
I specialise in leasehold enfranchisement, advising freehold landlords and leaseholders in relation to:
- Collective enfranchisement under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (LRHUDA 1993);
- New lease claims under the LRHUDA 1993;
- Voluntary lease extensions;
- Right to manage claims under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 (CLRA 2002);
- Rights of first refusal, variation of leases and appointment of manager applications under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 (LTA 1987)
- Collective enfranchisement under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 (LRA 1967);
- Missing landlord claims
I studied Law with CILEx Law School and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2016.
Before joining Coole Bevis in July 2017, I successfully developed my own leasehold enfranchisement practice at another local firm. I have been specialising in leasehold enfranchisement since 2014.
Our team is a member of ALEP – the association of leasehold enfranchisement practitioners. Membership of this professional association is a badge of assurance to leaseholders and freeholders that they can be sure of a consistently high level of service, integrity and professionalism.
I was immensely proud to have been one of just five finalists shortlisted for 'young professional of the year' at the Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards 2019 - widely recognised as the most prestigious awards in the leasehold sector.
My hobbies and interests
I have always lived in Worthing, and love being by the sea. I love cooking and spending time with my young family. When I can find the time you will probably find me at St Mary’s Stadium enduring a Southampton FC performance, or taking in some live music at a gig or festival. We are very lucky to have such a great music scene on our doorstep in Brighton.