Who am I?
I am an associate solicitor in the private client department.
What I do
- Will drafting and inheritance tax advice
- Applications for probate and administration of estates
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications
After working in Financial Services, I completed my Training Contract in Portsmouth and qualified as a solicitor in 2003. I later attained full membership of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
I have since practised in Surrey and Hampshire before returning to Horsham in 2016.
My hobbies and interests
I enjoy travelling, walking and yoga.