Solicitors in Worthing
Set by the sea, our Worthing team are true professionals and are always happy to help, offering impartial, tailored advice.
All our clients are important to us. Please let us know in advance if you have access or similar concerns and we will do all that we can to accommodate you. In some instances, this may mean visiting you at home or another suitable location.
How to find Our office
Coole Bevis LLP Office is located in The Steyne, 7 minute drive from Worthing town centre via High St/A259. Coole Bevis Worthing office is a 2 minute walk from High Street Car Park in Worthing.
Facts about Worthing
|Latitude / Longitude||50.825024/ -0.383835|
Information about Worthing
- Coole Bevis LLP is proud to offer Legal services in Worthing, a Town located in West Sussex in England.
- Historically, Worthing was part of the county of Sussex.
- Worthing Rural District serves as Worthing’s local authority administrative headquarters.
- Worthing’s local authority responsible for the provision of all local government services is a Borough_status_in_the_United_Kingdom.
- Worthing is situated in South East England.
- Local government Civil Parishes in the Borough of Worthing include Worthing College.
- The Borough of Worthing consolidates hamlets such asHeene, Durrington, Goring-by-Sea, Salvington, and Offington within its border.
- Villages within Worthing, include High Salvington, Broadwater, Cote, Findon Valley, and Tarring.
- Worthing incorporates a number of settlements including Heene, Goring-by-Sea, and Salvington.
- Other towns located within the Borough of Worthing include Tarring, and Broadwater
- Well-known schools in Worthing are Schools in Worthing, and Durrington High School.
- Additional educational institutions within Worthing are Worthing Museum and Art Gallery, and High Salvington Windmill.
- The Worthing area is the location of several hospitals including Worthing Hospital.
- Highdown Gardens, and Beach House Park are enjoyed by Worthing residents and famous through out England.
- Worthing is the starting-point of the A24 road (England).
- Bordering on the East of the Borough of Worthing is Shoreham_by_Sea.
- The Town of Worthing’s is bordered by Picardy, Normandy, and Buncton to the south.
- Bordering Worthing and immediately adjacent, Buncton, Clapham, and Steyning can be found to the north.
- Worthing’s reknown can be attributed to its diverse heritage including High Salvington Windmill, and Cissbury Ring.
- Famous buildings include St Mary of the Angels, Worthing within Worthing.
- Situated in Worthing, notable heritage assets include East Worthing railway station, Schools in Worthing, Our Lady of Sion School, Manor Sports Ground, and Durrington-on-Sea railway station.
Places in Worthing
Worthing borough comprises of a number of smaller districts, a few which share the same names but have different boundaries and electoral wards. They are: