Solicitors in Hove
Get in touch with our experts in sunny Hove for friendly, tailored advice that puts you first.
All our clients are important to us. Please let us know in advance if you have access or similar concerns and we will do all that we can to accommodate you. In some instances, this may mean visiting you at home or another suitable location.
How to find Our office
Coole Bevis LLP Office is located on Church Road in Hove, between Grand Avenue and Selcombe Road. Coole Bevis Hove office is an 8 minute bus ride from Churchill Square in Brighton
Facts about Hove
|Latitude / Longitude||0.168749/50.8279319|
Information about Hove
- Coole Bevis LLP is proud to offer Legal services in the Town of Hove, which lies within England in East Sussex.
- Hove is found in South East England.
- Hove is linkedd to county district shires including Brighton and Hove.
- The Town of Hove consolidates hamlets such as Balsdean within its border.
- The Town of Hove also encompasses villages such as Saltdean, Stanmer, Hangleton, West Blatchington, and Ovingdean within its administrative area.
- Incorporated settlements within Hove’s boundary now include Rottingdean, Saltdean, Aldrington, Portslade, and Brighton.
- Other towns including Brighton can be found within the Town of Hove.
- Hove is home to a number of prestigious CITIES including Brighton and Hove.
- Hove comes under the BN3 postal code.
- Hove has a number of schools in the area including Deepdene School.
- Libraries in Brighton and Hove helps preserves Hove’s history.
- The Hove area is the location of several hospitals including The Montefiore Hospital, and Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital.
- Queen’s Park, Hove Park, and Stanmer are popular with Hove citizens and known through out England.
- Local roads within Hove include Bear Road, Old Steine, and Elm Grove.
- Unusual (and unique) places within Hove include Hove War Memorial, and Old Steine Gardens.
- Hove is wreathed in examples of famous architecture including St Mary’s Church, Brighton Forum, and Gothic House.
- Situated in Hove, notable heritage assets include The Old Market, Barford Court, Hangleton Manor Inn, Hove War Memorial, and British Engineerium.