Solicitors in Horsham
Wherever you are in your journey, you can count on our Horsham team to guide you every step of the way.
We are able to offer our disabled clients access at our Horsham Office, where meeting rooms are on the ground floor. Please let us know in advance if you have access or similar concerns and we will do all that we can to accommodate you.
How to find Our office
Coole Bevis LLP Office is located in the Carfax zone, 7 minute drive from Horsham town centre via B2195 and Albion Way in Horsham. Coole Bevis Horsham office is a 3 minute walk from Horsham Car Park via Medwin Way and Medwin Walk.
Facts about Horsham
|Latitude / Longitude||51.0631/ -0.3276|
Information about Horsham
- Coole Bevis LLP is proud to offer Legal services in the Town of Horsham, which lies within England in West Sussex.
- Horsham is based within South East England.
- Horsham is associated with county districts including Horsham.
- Subdivisions of the Town of Horsham include but are not limited to Woodmancote, West Sussex.
- The Town of Horsham additionally includes hamlets such as Blackstone, Maplehurst, and Tisman’s Common its administrative area.
- The Town of Horsham also amalgamated villages such as Small Dole, West Grinstead, Storrington, Rudgwick, and Partridge Green within its boundaries.
- Horsham border includes a number of villages such as Monk’s Gate, Pulborough, Edburton, Woodmancote, and Nutbourne.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Horsham includes Washington, Upper Beeding, Five Oaks, Dragon’s Green, and Hardham.
- Horsham is formed by a number of settlements including Dial Post, Tisman’s Common, Faygate, Coolham, Slinfold, Rudgwick, and Brooks Green.
- Coole Bevis LLP’s Legal service area in the Town of Horsham also encompasses Crabtree, West Sussex
- Other towns including Storrington, and Horsham can be found within the Town of Horsham.
- Horsham is administered by the RH12, RH13 postcode area.
- The Town of Horsham is flanked to the East by Broadbridge Heath, and St_Leonard’s_Forest.
- The Town of Horsham southern boundaries are bordered by Mannings_Heath, Southwater, and Billingshurst
- The Town of Horsham’s is bordered by Southwater, Faygate, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, and Dorking to the north.
- Structures and Buildings of special interest within Horsham include Madina Mosque, Horsham.
- In addition to Coole Bevis LLP, Horsham attracts many of West Sussex’s leading companies.
Places in Horsham
Horsham has grown beyond the original limits to include some of the smaller villages which now form part of the outer districts.