Solicitors in Brighton
Our Brighton team have built a reputation for excellent service and the very best results, all tucked away in a picturesque Lanes location.
All our clients are important to us. Please let us know in advance if you have access or similar concerns and we will do all that we can to accommodate you. In some instances, this may mean visiting you at home or another suitable location.
How to find Our office
Coole Bevis LLP Office is located on Prince Albert St in Brighton, in The Lanes Historic Quarter. Coole Bevis Brighton office is a 2 minute walk from North Street in Brighton, or a 2 minute walk from The Lanes Car Park.
Facts about Brighton
|Latitude / Longitude||50.827930/ -0.168749|
Information about Brighton
- A large town, Brighton is located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone. Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- The City of Brighton and Hove additionally includes Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean and Hove.
- Other districts of Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham.
- Brighton and Hove’s Urban Area covers Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- The Brighton Municipality covers Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is covered by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous throughout the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known throughout England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A259 road.
- To the West, the City of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Shoreham, Southwick, Littlehampton, Sompting, Lancing and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.