The legal, financial and tax aspects of planning for your future
A panel of later life specialists from Coole Bevis LLP and Carpenter Box Financial Advisers will discuss the key topics that you need to consider when planning for your future.
Register your free place here
Date: Wednesday 24th May 2023
Time: 11.00 – 14.00
Venue: Chichester Yacht Club, Chichester Marina, Birdham, PO20 7EJ
11.00: Arrival / welcome refreshments
11.30: Panel discussion
14.00: Event finish
- The importance of making a will and the common myths and scams around wills.
- Common types of will disputes and practical steps you can take to try to avoid a dispute arising.
- Powers of Attorney – why make an LPA?
- Estate planning – what actions should you consider?
- Later Life financial planning solutions including care fees planning and inheritance tax mitigation.
- Ross Baumann: Financial Planning Manager, Carpenter Box Financial Advisers
- Gill Lynes: Senior Financial Planning Manager, Carpenter Box Financial Advisers
- Rita Sen: Executive Partner, Coole Bevis LLP
- Kelly Mills: Partner, Coole Bevis LLP